When it comes to your PC, it needs to be reliable and, of course, sufficiently cooled. OK sure, when we think of adequate airflow solutions RGB usually would take a back seat but with everything featuring RGB and tempered glass being more and more affordable, it's easy to see why RGB fans are more popular than ever.
What are the quietest RGB fans?
Check Price on Amazon
Having an RGB fan will offer you multiple advantages. It not only creates a vivid lighting effect but also makes sure that your computer remains cool. RGB fans come with multiple features so that you can use it according to your needs.
Airflow and max noise levels are crucial to any gamer's PC build, but with a wide selection of RGB fans available, it is important we make the right choice for our build in 2021. In this article, we have rounded up the best RGB fans with some offering excellent max noise levels and fantastic lighting options, without compromising too much on airflow.
Guides you may also like:
5 Best RGB Fans
Below, we will talk about five the very best RGB case fans available on the market:
- Performance engineered: These PWM static pressure fans are designed with a chamfered-intake and exhaust that boost overall airflow and pressure
- Uniquely Shaped: Custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Winglet tips: Winglet designed fan blades minimize drag and further enhance fan performance
- Fluid dynamic bearing: Using patented fluid dynamic bearings(FDB) made of copper, FDB are designed to maintain consistent lubrication reducing bearing noise
- Disclaimer: RGB fan and controller required. Sold separately
Incorporating flawlessly into the HUE 2 environment, Aer RGB 2 fans convey ideal wind current and progressed lighting customization. You can associate up to five fans for every channel or blend and-match with any HUE 2 embellishment in any channel. It also allows to synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony. With fluid dynamic bearings and wiglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer upgraded cooling while at the same time limiting commotion.
Each Aer RGB features a wiglet-tip fan blade design that produces optimal airflow while keeping the fans as quiet as possible. Also, fluid dynamic bearings in every fan provide long-lasting and near-silent operation.
You can mix-and-match the Aer RGB 2 with any HUE 2 accessory. With exclusively addressable LEDs, Aer RGB 2 fans give sensational lighting impacts to supplement your framework and they sync impeccably with the remainder of your HUE 2 frill!
Allows Digital Control through Cam
Utilizing our instinctive CAM programming, you can browse preset and custom modes and synchronize the Aer RGB 2 Fans with other HUE 2 assistants to make the ideal lighting for your PC.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 7.7 ounces
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
Let your Lights Speak
The CORSAIR LL120 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop! It’s specially designed for those who seek excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting. So are you one of those people?
Create a Symphony of Amazing Colours
The CORSAIR LL120 RGB LED fan boasts 16 independent RGB LEDs across two separate light loops to create vibrant lighting and visual effects! Isn’t it great?
Unparalleled Cooling Control
It is designed with an optimized 120 mm fan blade and PWM control. Moreover, it set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 to 1,500 RPM (rotation per minute) for precise noise and airflow adjustment.
Enjoy the Unlimited Possibilities with Intelligent Controls
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, keyboards, mice, and more. So why not enjoy these endless possibilities and have the best experience?
- Item Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Item Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Colour: LL120 RGB
- Voltage: 13.2 Volts
- Package included: Individually adressable RGB Case Fan 140mm x 2, Control Hub x1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate.
- 16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs.
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all mobo houses including Gigabytes(only except Gigabytes z390), Asus and MSI; Prizm only supports 3 pin RGB header.
- Extreme Cooling Performance - 65.03 CFM & 1.64 mm: PWM Fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured ultra quiet operation.
Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring
It offers the best lighting effect and the convex design kept RGB lighting effect at an optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as mobo/ram/GPU, water cooling components, and SSD plate.
A variety of colors
Antec RHB case fan has 16.8 million colors and 18 independent controlled LEDs. With the dual ring, a total of 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs!
Extreme Cooling Performance
PWM fan streamlines heat scattering and water-driven bearing guarantees super calm activity.
PWM Case Fan
Fan Speed can be balanced by the motherboard temperature control framework. At the same time reduce noise and achieve the ideal heat dissipation effect.
Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard
Sync ready with all MOBO houses including :
- Color: 140 RGB Single Pack
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Noise Level: 15 decibels
- Pin Type: 3
- Size: 140mm
- Triple fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software cutting down the cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 RPM pushing up to 41.8 CFM of air, Sound Level - 26 dBA. Static Pressure - 1.55 mm-H2O
- A low-noise semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through
Four lighting zones and 34 LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side regardless of whether they’re used for intake or exhaust.
For your ease, it’s available in 120mm as a single or triple-fan kit, and 140mm as a single or dual-fan kit.
The powerful and compact control
Control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software with the incredibly compact lighting node. Moreover, core cutting down cable clutter is with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
Set it up at your command
Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software! It brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
Lower your system temperature
Powerful fan speeds combined with PWM control ensures that the fans cool quickly and efficiently when needed but stay quiet under low loads.
Fan blade with low noise
A hazy fan sharp edge conveys low-commotion activity while permitting your RGB lighting to radiate through. It reduces noise with anti-vibration rubber dampers at the corner of each fan.
Intelligent control with unlimited possibilities
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, keyboards, mice, and more.
Wonderful metallic accents
Built-in front and back-facing metal logo plates on the fan hub add an amazing touch of class to your build!
- Item Weight: 6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Item Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Color: Black
- Really effective
- Motherboard Control: Compatible with ASUS AURA SYNC (5V only) ; easy to install and remote control, change your PC build style anytime.
- Stylish Frameless Design: Talon will definitely impresses you by the unique design which differs from the stereotype of fans. It also minimizes noise for quite performance.
- Wonderful Performance: Self-innovated air flow structure and frameless fan blade can better the thermal solution a lot.
- Marvelous Lighting Effects: Marvelous RGB light effect and X-shape design makes Talon the icing on the cake.
- User-Friendly Installation: The installation of the fan is quite easy and the light effect is beyond imagination.
If you’re looking to order a pack of case fans, don’t worry, this pack is perfect for all the gamers. The installation process of the fans isn’t as simple other cases, and there are 12 pcs of mounting screws that you use to connect the fans. The RGB lighting and the performance of the fans make them the perfect buy for RGB lovers.