The monitor is one of the essential components of your gaming rig. If you don’t have a decent monitor, no matter how hard you try, you can’t get the right graphics on your screen. You can have the most hardcore PC in the world but, if your monitor isn’t up to standard, what’s the point?
Top Picks for best RGB monitors
Check Price on Amazon
Monitors now extend even beyond being a display. Overall, they have become a much more critical part of your PC’s aesthetic. RGB technology has, through the years, become the central part of your builds look. Companies that build these monitors are starting to take notice. There are currently only four primary RGB monitors in the market.
Guides you may also like:
4 Top RGB Monitors
Below, we will talk about four the very best RGB monitors available on the market:
1. Razer Raptor Chroma RGB Gaming Monitor
- 27” WQHD (2560x1440) IPS-Grade display for incredible detail and picture clarity
- Brightness(typ) is 350nits
- Fast 144Hz refresh rate for a smooth and crisp image
- 95% DCI-P3 color Gamut and HDR400 support for a rich, vibrant spectrum of color
- Solid aluminum base with Razer Chroma RGB and built-in cable management – Display cables included
A gaming screen needs to work with excessive speed and clearness to assist you with responding in a brief instant. It also requires displaying deep, vibrant colors and a natural, realistic image for a truly immersive gaming experience. Hence, the Razer Raptor creates this gaming monitor as an extension of this philosophy – an uncompromising display that produces impressive image quality, making it the ultimate esports gaming monitor. It offers high style, performance, and superior build quality!
Razer Raptor 27
The Raptor is the ultimate esports gaming monitor, designed to run with extreme speed and clarity to help you react in a fraction of a second. An uncompromising display produces stunning images with deep, vibrant colors and a realistic picture for a truly immersive gaming experience.
27” WQHD IPS-Grade Display
The IPS-Grade WQHD (2560x1440P) show conveys staggering pictures and offers better viewing points.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
The Raptor 27 can display 144 frames per second, providing a smooth and buttery viewing experience.
Ultra Low Motion Blur
ULMB reduces motion blur by allowing a response rate of 1 ms, improving each frame’s sharpness.
Razer Chroma Integration
Ensure a clean and tidy desk with a built-in cable management system and custom green cables.
Adapt to your Gameplay
Variable refresh rate monitor that works with graphics cards eliminating input lag and screen tearing.
95% DCI-P3 Color and HDR Support
The Razer Raptor 27 supports HDR content with its extensive DCI-P3 color gamut factory calibrated at 95%. With more colors than standard sRGB, images are more compelling with their brilliant range of hues while producing deep, rich blacks.
Bezel plan, the edge-to-edge show on the Raptor 27, inundates the watcher in the game or their favorite movie.
Height Adjustable and Easy I/O Access
The Raptor 27 glides smoothly, in its dual-rail design, to the desired height that provides the best wearing comfort. With a tiltable hinge, 90 ports can be revealed and accessed with ease.
It integrates seamlessly with your existing lighting via Razer Synapse software. With a built-in Razer Chroma RGB dock, sync your display with the rest of your ecosystem.
- Standing screen display size: 27 Inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixels
- Brand: Razer
- Item Weight: 30.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 24.1 x 19.25 inches
- Color: Black
2. ASUS ROG Strix XG258Q RGB Gaming Monitor Full HD
- 24.5 inches 1920x1080 1ms response time and native 240 Hertz refresh rate with Aura RGB lighting and customizable LED lighting Effect
- ASUS Eye Care technology makes marathons even easier, reducing eyestrain and other eye ailments with TUV Rhineland certified Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting as US eye Care technology makes marathons even easier, reducing eyestrain and other eye ailments with TUV Rhineland certified Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting as US eye Care technology makes marathons even easier, reducing eyestrain and other eye ailments with TUV Rhineland certified Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting as US eye Care technology makes marathons even easier, reducing eyestrain and other eye ailments with TUV Rhineland certified Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting
- G sync compatible and adaptive Sync for a tear free gaming experience with variable refresh rate
- Flexible connectivity options with Display Port, HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4; Game grade ergonomics such as tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments allow you to play like a Pro in your comfort zone
- Game grade ergonomics such as tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments allow you to play like a Pro in your comfort zone
The ASUS ROG Strix XG258q is a monstrous gaming monitor. It has a mind-boggling refresh rate of 240Hz, which means that there is a minimal delay. It is the highest valid refresh rate of 240Hz of any gaming monitors. The display has a 1920×1080 panel. Which may be lower than some of the other modern gaming monitors but, the screen is definitely up to standard.
The fact that you have an actual refresh rate of 240Hz means that this monitor is among the fastest out there. For FPS gaming, you can’t do much better than the ROG Strix. Furthermore, the monitor also supports G-Sync, meaning that you can enjoy tear-free gaming with your Nvidia GPU.
The monitor also makes use of the ASUS eye care technology. The technology helps ensure that gaming isn’t as strenuous as it usually is. You can easily play for longer and go on marathon sessions with much more ease. Additionally, the monitor is incredibly accessible, as well. The mount allows for a lot of screen adjustments. You can tilt and swivel the display to your liking. You can even choose between landscape and portrait mode.
Furthermore, you can adjust all settings from the DisplayWidget. The software is brilliant and allows you to control everything. Gamers can change all the visuals and brightness settings. Additionally, they can also manage the settings for RGB lighting.
RGB lighting is fantastic. You can freely sync with all other major gaming peripherals. The design of the monitor is also marvelous. It features ASUS’s signature super narrow bezel. The thin bezel is the perfect design for building a multi-screen display, as well.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Response Time: 240Hz
- Panel Type: TN
- Screen Size: 25”inch
- Curve Panel: N/A
3. MSI Full HD RGB Curved Gaming LED Monitor
- Curved Gaming display (1800R) – The best gameplay immersion
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- True colors - NTSC 100% & sRGB 115%
- Adaptive Sync – prevent screen tearing
The MSI Full HD RGB LED Non-Glare Ultra Wide 21:9 aspect ratio 34 inch, is the first RGB monitor on the list. The screen is a 34-inch curved display and displays up to full 1440p HD. MSI also managed to ensure that the monitor has one of the highest refresh rates possible.
With this monitor, you can easily reach up to rates of 144Hz. There are currently very few monitors that can perform at a higher level. Higher refresh rates are incredibly beneficial in games that require keep movements. At the highest level, every single second makes a difference, and this monitor can easily keep up.
Furthermore, the addition of AMD sync ensures that you get optimal gaming performance if you have an AMD GPU. The ability to sync means that there is no screen tearing at all. There’s also minimal ghosting, which is rare in the tech MSI use for the display.
MSI also works to make the monitor more accessible and functional. You have a profile suite that allows you to change settings. Gamers can save multiple profiles depending on how they intend to use each one. In the case of an FPS shooter game, you can save a profile with brighter settings so that you can see everything. Little things like this can make using your monitor much more convenient.
However, the quality of the display is not the only reason why you buy this monitor. One of the most appealing features of the monitors is the quality of the RGB lighting.
MSI managed to hit it out of the mark with this monitor. The RGB settings are brilliant. They elevate the monitor from being just a regular display, into an essential aesthetic component of your PC. Now at first thought, you wouldn’t be wrong to assume that RGB lighting on a monitor won’t work.
Having lights flashing in your face while your gaming isn’t ideal at all. However, MSI manages to make it work flawlessly. The lighting is not too obtrusive or bright. They’re incredibly atmospheric. Furthermore, you can sync the lighting settings with pretty much anything. Any major lighting peripheral manufacture can sync with the monitor.
Another significant feature is that you can integrate the lighting to reflect stats in the game. For example, in games like Counter-Strike or Call of Duty, you can sync the lighting to reflect your health accurately. As the monitor gains popularity, you can expect it to start supporting even more games.
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440
- Response Time: 144Hz
- Panel Type: VA
- Screen Size: 34”inch
- Curve Panel: 1800R
4. ViewSonic Elite XG240R RGB Monitor
- ELITE MONITOR: Full HD 1080p resolution, ultra-fast 1ms response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- COMPETE IN COLOR: ELITE RGB lighting technology radiates your gaming environment and seamlessly integrates into your existing RGB peripheral setup
- IN IT TO WIN IT: Fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
The RGB monitor displays dynamic lighting and offers a captivating background for any gaming setup. For complete game lighting, ELITE RGB also syncs with other RGB peripherals. That means you can connect to your current RGB ecosystem without clogging your PCs with additional software.
Besides, with a quick 144Hz revive rate, this screen offers smooth casing stacking and unbelievable designs, regardless of how quick the activity unfurls in the game.
To your surprise, with an incredibly fast response time of 1 millisecond, this monitor offers smooth images with no streaks, blur or ghosting. It likewise includes 5 stages of quick reaction rate that rectifies ‘overshoot’ and movement obscure when playing at high invigorate rates.
This screen is furnished with AMD FreeSync innovation that consistently synchronizes the casing rate yield between your illustrations card and the screen. This dynamic refresh rate effectively eliminates tearing, stuttering, and image shake for smooth gameplay.
Equally important, the ViewSonic black stabilization feature provides increased visibility and detail when illuminating dark scenes. With 22 adaptable levels of dark adjustment controls, you can overwhelm the competition with improved permeability, even in the darkest scenes of a computer game.
When the action on the battlefield becomes intense, you need a monitor that can process each command as it occurs. Planned with a lower input delay, this screen diminishes the postponement between all information sources and permits you to respond progressively against any contender. For every fast-paced action sequence, you’ll be glad your monitor reacts as fast as it does!
- Resolution: 1920×1080 P
- Response Time: Ultra-fast 1 millisecond
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Screen Size: 24” inch
- Colour: Black
These are currently the only two RGB monitors that are available in the market. Both monitors are brilliant. Each one has its perks and will hold its own against any high-level display. In terms of atmospheric lighting, MSI has done a better job of integrating the technology into the product. However, ASUS offers a much higher refresh rate.
Regardless of what your needs are, both monitors are an excellent choice for any gaming setup. You can also expect to see more RGB monitors popping up, so keep your eyes peeled!