The motherboard essentially ties your gaming rig together. It’s an incredibly important piece of hardware that casual gamers don’t pay much attention too. However, those who are experienced PC builders know full well the importance of a Motherboard. In modern times a new trend is emerging containing rgb motherboards.
Check Price on Amazon
These are some of the best RGB motherboards on the market. Don’t underestimate the importance of a decent Motherboard. It can tie your rig together both in terms of performance and aesthetics as well.
Guides you may also like:
7 Best RGB Motherboards
Below, we will talk about seven the very best RGB motherboards available on market:
1. Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming RGB Motherboard
You would think that mostly these days, people would use the most common Intel processors in their gaming rigs. However, the case with the modern gaming peripherals is that there’s an alternative to everything. One of the essential other companies is AMD, and their Ryzen series of processors are becoming increasingly popular. The ROG Strix is one of those motherboards that also offers support for AMD processors.
Gamers can customize their RGB lighting using the Livedash OLED system. You can adjust the color of the light and the effects. Furthermore, players can also sync the motherboard with previously existing hardware.
2. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO RGB Motherboard
If you’re looking for a motherboard for your modern gaming PC, MSI is a company that you trust. They sit at the very top of the gaming periphery food chain. The MPG Z390 motherboard is an exceptional piece of machinery. It provides support for Intel processors 8th generation and onwards. It’s tailor-made to handle the requirements of the modern gamer. Its ATX form factor helps ensure that the motherboard is ready to handle multiple GPU builds.
With this motherboard, you’ll also find that there are several audio boost technologies to give you more exceptional sound quality. Furthermore, when it comes to RGB lighting, Mystic Light technology is brilliant.
Gamers get to choose from 16.8 million colors and 29 different LED effects. If you have other MSI peripheral, you can also sync the lighting settings in between.
3. Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO RGB Fusion Motherboard
The Z390 is almost like the predecessor to the X470 motherboard by Gigabyte. However, just because the Z390 came out earlier, it doesn’t mean that its performance is inferior. The first significant difference that arises is the fact that it supports intel processors and not the new Ryzen processors.
When it comes to RGB lighting, you can always trust Gigabyte to fit you with the best. Gigabyte uses an RGB fusion technology that incorporates Multi-Zone led lighting technology. Additionally, the motherboard also has an inbuilt cooling fan that helps maintain the temperature on the inside.
4. MSI MPG X570 Gaming PRO Carbon RGB Motherboard
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with mu-mimo support. supports Bluetooth 5.1
- Mystic light rgb lets you customize the lighting with 16.8 million colors and 29 effects with support for additional rgb and rainbow led strips
- Audio boost 4 technology with nahimic 3 software enhancement for immersive experiences
- Frozr heatsink with patented fan design – propeller blade technology and double ball bearings. Operating system: Support for windows 10 64-bit
The MSI MPG X570 goes out of its way to help support the new Ryzen processors as well as the Intel series of processors. Gamers get much more freedom when looking to build their gaming rig. Along with the motherboard, MSI realizes that you need to ensure that there’s sufficient cooling on offer.
MSI also makes use of Audio Boost technology. The software helps ensure that the audio quality is super high. Additionally, the Mystic Light RGB software gives gamers great control over their lighting preferences. Players can choose between 29 different lighting effects and over 16 million colors.
5. Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero RGB Motherboard
- AMD AM4 socket: ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: active PCH heatsink, M. 2 aluminum heatsink and ROG cooling zone.
- High-performance networking: on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2. 5 Gaps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with Asus LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY friendly design: pre-mounted I/O shield, Asus SafeSlot, BIOS Flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
Moving on to another product by Asus, it’s clear to see that the X570 has a couple of significant new features. The motherboard makes use of the AI suite three, which allows gamers to adjust every single aspect of their gaming rig. You can fine-tune the settings to make sure that your platform is running exactly the way you want.
Furthermore, the fact that you have a ROG gaming component means that you can sync with other peripherals. Additionally, Asus also claims that the ROG series provides the most comprehensive lighting ecosystem. The sync ability helps ensure that gamers can easily create their entire atmosphere.
Moreover, gamers can enjoy the advantages of the SupremeFX audio boost. You can rely on this motherboard to ensure that you receive pristine sound quality all the time.
6. Asus Prime X299 Edition 30 ATX RGB Motherboard
The final motherboard on the list is the Asus X299, and the edition 30 ATX is brilliant. However, the only reason why it ranks so low on this list is the price. It’s easily among the most potent motherboards, but the high cost means that it’s out of the price range.
Additionally, players also get the advantage of the crystal sound three technology. Whatever speakers you use with the PC, you will enjoy crystal clear audio. Furthermore, Asus also includes the use of AI. The artificial intelligence allows gamers to overclock their rigs without much effort.
When it comes to RGB lighting, the Asus Prime X299 is no slouch. It uses the Aura sync to help gamers achieve whatever level of atmosphere they enjoy.
7.Gigabyte X470 AORUS Gaming RGB Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phase IR Digital PWM Design
- Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
Gigabyte is a company that will feature predominantly on this list. You can find their products on almost every gaming peripheral list, aside from offering support for Intel processors. The X470 also provides support for other brands of processors like the AMD Ryzen series.
Furthermore, Gigabyte prepares for the requirements of a modern gamer by offering multiple connectivity options. The motherboard also follows the ATX form factor to help provide support for multiple GPUs.