One of the most desirable features in PC cases is RGB lighting. The RGB lighting can help easily change the entire look of your gaming unit. Many PC users like to design the RGB lighting around their PC units themselves, but several companies are releasing cases that already include RGB lighting.
Our Top RGB Computer Cases
Check Price on Amazon
These cases look incredibly cool and are much more efficient than having to set up your RGB lighting. However, there’s more to a computer than just the RGB lighting. The article is going to give you an overview of the best RGB PC cases that come with RGB lighting. Without spending time being idle, let us look at the first PC case.
Guide you may also like:
Top RGB Computer Cases
Below, we will talk about 7 best rgb pc cases available on the market:
1. CORSAIR Carbide SPEC-Omega Mid-Tower RGB Case
Another Midsize tower, Corsair, is responsible for some of the best PC cases we’ve ever seen. The Carbide SPEC-Omega is no different and is incredibly eye-catching. Even at a glance, you’ll notice the futuristic design and the beautiful white panel.
Apart from the unique white paneling, the case also has one front tempered glass panel and one side panel. They are allowing you to observe the runnings and aesthetics of your computer case easily. Additionally, the Carbide omega features a lighting node in the front that will enable you to circulate through 30 RGB lights. It has two RGB led fans as well that flow through a more significant number of colors, but it’s the lighting node in the front that sets the Spec-Omega apart. It creates beautiful atmospheric light, and the company understands that the lights may not be enough for certain people.
Which is why Corsair has left ample amounts of space for customization and adding additional lights into your system. Furthermore, the SPEC-Omega isn’t all about the aesthetics, it may be a mid-size tower, but it’s an incredibly smart one. The design allows you to fit in the three standard motherboards but where it impresses is the ability to add in a 400mm graphics processing unit.
Furthermore, the design of the PC case ensures that optimal airflow is easily maintainable throughout the chassis. The design ensures that the hottest components of your PC efficiently get fresh air.
The Pricing of the case is incredibly reasonable as well. The unique coloring and the lighting modes make this one of the best mid-tower cases you can buy.
2. Thermaltake View 71 RGB Computer Case
The Thermaltake view 71 is a full tower PC case making it large enough to let you create an entire monster gaming unit. These cases have enough space to support all the power you need to play modern video games in 4k resolution. The tower stands at 23.3 inches tall and weighs around 42 pounds. It isn’t a case that’s easy to move, so make sure you decide where to place it beforehand.
Apart from being an absolute monster chassis, the Thermaltake is gorgeous to view as well. With four tempered glass scenes, the PC case offers a great view into the core of your system. Furthermore, the two side doors easily slide open, allowing you to get as DIY as you want with your PC without the hassle of having to unscrew any bolts. Furthermore, the glass panels efficiently provide enough space for optimal airflow.
In addition to the use of tempered glass, the PC case comes with three pre-installed led fans. The LED fans come with two modes. You can choose to let them stay either Red, Blue, White, and Green or Cycle randomly through 256 colors. Furthermore, the tower case holds the room for five more 120mm size fans. Additionally, the larger size of the case allows you to fit in a larger motherboard or multiple smaller motherboards. The case supports room for a 410mm size Graphic processing unit. The case further has support for ten expansion slots with room for 4 Accessible drive days and three hidden.
The PC case is a full tower case and has a much higher price than a mid-tower PC. The PC generally ranges from $290-310 and if you’re looking to make a monster gaming unit, then be ready to invest your money. Without a full tower case, it becomes impossible to max out performance in certain modern games.
3.FSP ATX Mid Tower RGB PC Case
- 3 Galaxy dark semi-transparent Tempered glass panels
- Pre-installed 4 x RGB 120mm LED Fans. Built-in RGB Controller to switch between 5 lighting modes
- 7 x PCI-E expansion Slots, 2 x 3.5"Hdd and 2 x 2.5" Ssd bays
- Built-in 2 x USB 3.0 Ports. Supports 360mm water radiator
- Supports Graphics cards up to 400mm, and CPU cooler up to 165mm tall
The FSP ATX Mid-tower PC is the first RGB PC case on our list. The Case is a Mid Tower making it perfect for a proper gaming unit that will be able to play most modern video games comfortably. You won’t be able to max out to crazy settings, but it should be sufficient for a decent gameplay experience on recent games.
The PC has a beautiful design, featuring three Translucent tempered glass panels that allow you to look into the workings of your system. Furthermore, the case comes with 4 Pre-installed RGB Led fans. The fans look stunning and give the PC an incredibly unique look. Additionally, the fans also support several different RGB light settings allowing you to choose whichever look suits your PC best.
In addition to the RGB fans, the PC Case also has enough room to support all standard motherboards. These are the Mini-ITX, Micro ATX, or an ATX motherboard. The Case has room for a further seven expansion slots and has 2 HDD and SSD Bays. The Case will be able to support any large size graphic card as well ensuring that there’s no issue with power. The Case weighs 24 pounds on its own so make sure you’re going to know where you’re setting it up.
In addition to all these features, the case also has a substantial price. You can get the case with four fans complimentary for a 1$$. If you’re looking for mid-size PC case that comes with fancy RGB lighting and is on a low budget this case may be perfect for your needs.
4.Cougar Panzer EVO Black ATX Full Tower RGB PC Case
Let’s move back towards the full-size towers for those of you who need maximum power. The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB is a solid choice for anybody looking for a full aesthetic tower PC case. It features a four tempered glass design that allows you to view the entirety of your internal components.
Additionally, the case comes pre-installed with four RGB fans. Each fan contains 18 LEDs, and you have great control over all of them. Furthermore, the cougar panzer RGB system comes with a control panel allowing you to choose between a hundred dynamic modes. The fans on their easily create an incredible atmosphere.
However, the Cougar Panzer also allows for more lighting sources. The Core Box can easily incorporate up to 8 RGB fans and an additional 4 LED strips. They are quickly making enough room for an almost Tron like light display. The LED fans aren’t just for show; they can immediately help keep the temperature of your PC core down.
The Cougar Panzer can easily support five different forms of motherboards. Furthermore, being a full tower case, there’s enough room for two 310 mm graphics cards. The place for such customization allows you to tinker and maximize your gaming performance quickly. Nothing is the limit with a full tower case, allowing you to play 4k games easily and even dabble with virtual reality at high frame rates.
Another exciting feature of the Case is the Front Panel. The Front Panel includes several new connectivity ports allowing you to connect modern devices to their maximum potential.
The PC case costs a very reasonable. If you take into consideration the number of features on offer a full tower PC case like this usually costs upwards of $200. The only significant feature missing is the tempered windows don’t prop open. The window bolts into the sides which may be a minor inconvenience when you’re making changes to your PC.
Considering all things, however, the PC case is an outstanding value for money and will serve you will for a long time.
5. Corsair Crystal 570X Mid-Tower RGB PC Case
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
Another incredibly unique PC case by CORSAIR is the Crystal 570X. The crystal 570X comes with four tempered glass panels on the sides, front and top. The four glass panels allow for easy viewing on the insides of your system. Letting all the gamers around you see the monster components of your PC.
The PC case comes with three LED fans. The LED fans also have an RGB controller that allows you to switch between different settings. You can choose whatever color mode suits you best and roll with it.
Apart from the incredibly unique aesthetics, the case has a very spacious interior that gives you a considerable amount of room. You can tinker around with radiators and graphics cards to find the optimum combination between power and cooling.
An incredibly useful feature is the cable guidance. The cable routing channels allow you to manage all your cables easily.
The case in question is available for $$$ and is slightly expensive for a Mid-Tower Case. However, the extent of features on offer means you can quickly pay the extra $30-40 for this case.
6. darkFlash Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case
- Stylish Modern Design: All of the panels features fine mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust, and with a GPU supporter in the case.
- Motherboard Support: ATX,M-ATX,ITX.It can support Max 330mm length GPU and Max 165mm height CPU.Power Supply :Bottom, ATX., This tower case gives you ductility to build your system.
- Powerful Cooling System:The case can support up to 6pcs fans at the same time and 120mm/140mm/240mm/280mm/360mm sizes liquid cooler,it can provide your case great airflow and cooling all the time.
- Multifunctional I/O Panel: 2*USB3.0/2*USB2.0/HD Audio/Power/Reset on the Top, provide great flexibility for various mobile audio accessories.
- Sufficient Internal Space:Case size :385*210*478mm, it can install HDD / SSD :4 or 5/ 2 or 1,and the expansion slots :9 slots.
Prepare to gasp at the sight of this stunning PC case. It is featuring three tempered glass panels on the front and sides. The case looks stunning and unique due to its incredibly minimalistic look. The entire control panel is on the top of the PC with nothing but the glass on the front and sides.
Additionally, the PC comes with a staggering 6 120 MM LED fans. The fans not only provide an incredibly futuristic look but make for an incredibly efficient cooling system. The roomy interior of the case allows you to fit in a 280mm radiator in the front quickly and a smaller 120mm radiator in the rear. The room doesn’t end there; you can also easily fit in a 375mm long graphics processing unit. They are giving you a perfect combination of power and cooling.
Being a mid-tower RGB computer case, it can easily support ATX, Micro ATX, and ITX motherboards. Allowing you to pick and choose the option that best fulfills your needs.
Furthermore, the PC case has new connectivity ports that allow you to connect all your new devices to maximize the potential quickly.
The darkFlash Phantom black is one of the more aesthetic looking PC cases. Due to its unique styling, the PC case costs around 1$$. However, the PC case also comes with Six LED fans pre-installed saving you a lot in future investments.
If you’re looking for an incredibly unique looking RGB PC case, you can easily invest in the Phantom Black.
7. Rosewill Nighthawk Z-RGB Case Black Steel/Plastic
- Adjustable top fin ventilation, stylish open grill front panel and four pre-installed 120mm case fans (supports up to six total) for superior airflow
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C SuperSpeed USB+ transfers data up to 10Gbps, two times faster than USB 3.0; carries DisplayPort and HDMI video signals; with enough power to charge full-size notebooks
- Optional 360mm radiator liquid cooling support in front; optional 280mm radiator clearance on top; supports up to 180mm tall CPU cooler
- Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion Ready software (5V addressable RGB headers only); or use included remote controller to change colors, effects and fan speed
- Extended ATX compatible; supports EATX 12 x 13in larger form factor motherboards with more functionality, ATX, Mini ATX and Micro ATX
The Rosewill Nighthawk is the last RGB PC case on our list. The Nighthawk Z comes with a single tempered glass pane on the side. The Panel allows you to view the running’s of your system from one hand easily. Additionally, the computer case comes with an open front panel that will enable you to look into the PC case.
The front fans are easily visible, and there are three of them. The first three fans, along with the open panel, create an incredible look. The fans are incredibly cool looking and also make for an efficient cooling system.
The Nighthawk is a very spacious interior, and you can use the interior to fit in several large-sized radiators. Furthermore, the interior is spacious enough to support any significant motherboard.
The PC case cost is affordable, and you may think your paying for a quality product, but the company is relatively small so be careful ordering this particular case.